Monday, October 28, 2013

Embellishment and Trim

Soon I will be running out of space on blogger, so I can't put all my videos on here anymore, but don't despair! I will still share everyone of our great videos right here with you as they appear. You will just get all the great links from me and what you can expect. Just be sure to keep checking here and have fun!

Connect the Dots 


Create decorative lines on your layout using dots! With the right embellishments—Aqua Dots, sparkles, studs, and more—your dotted lines will be sure to draw the eye. Learn to do it yourself in this video.

Most of my projects have some type of sparkles, dots or some other embellishments on them them - come on - a girl has to have her bling!

Trendy Trims

Your layouts, wall hangings, goodie bags, and other projects will come to life with some of our fun new trims! Whether used as pattern pieces, background designs, or accents, these trims are sure to add a lot of zest and dimension to your papercrafting. See their versatility in this video!

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!