Thursday, October 3, 2013

Eight Great How-to Helps (06)


In need of inspiration? Get it from any or all of Jeanette Lynton’s eight how-to publications, the finest guides in scrapbooking and cardmaking! With helpful hints for the novice crafter all the way up to the experienced scrapbooker, these affordable books are a must-have for you and your customers. See for yourself some of the blueprints, cutting diagrams, instructions, tips, and full-colour artwork for hundreds of layouts and cards here. You’ll be crafting like a pro in no time!





 
From the first day the first of these books were introduced I loved them! They are full of great ideas and instructions - and no advertisement. Yes, no advertisement. Don't you hate it, when you buy magazines and you get 20 pages of advertisement and 5 pages of ideas and instructions and who knows how much you paid for that magazine! Here you get every pennies worth. Every one of our idea book will refer to these books, what pattern was used to help you how to recreate the artwork yourself. Contact me, so I can help you make the most out of these books and all the great resources we offer! Have fun!

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!