Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Holiday Gift Guide Blog Hop is Here!




This is the first time I participated in a blog hop, hopefully it will work out – if nothing else, you will enjoy everyone else’s artwork! (ha). Our new Holiday Gift Guide is now in full swing! For this card I used the C1567 stamp set, ruby ink pad, the Artbooking cricut cartridge, the X7176B Shine and Sparkle Paper Pack, honey marker, ruby marker, topiary marker, sparkles and our sparkle glue!

You can find all of those delectable goodies in our product section on my website. Here is the link for the new guide. You will also find that from Oct. 15 through Dec. you will be able to get a free starred item from this great guide for every $100 you purchase!

Please join the other artists for more artwork in this great blog hop.

Have fun and Happy Stamping!

Margit aka Srappingbee


No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!