Wednesday, September 16, 2015



Come see what you can create with the newest addition to our exclusive cricut collection of cartidges at Close to my Heart, CTMH Artistry cartridge.

Our newest cartridge includes shapes spanning a wide variety of themes, holidays, and seasons to add some visual spice to any project you create. Get back to basics with the unique font, banners, layered shapes, borders, backgrounds, and other fun icons you'll find on this cartridge. All of the designs are a must for any crafter!

Collection includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: Shapes, Layers, Banners, Borders, Backgrounds, and Font)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets
1 – Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack
Recommended blocks for included stamp sets: 1" × 3 ½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 3" × 3" (Y1006), 2" × 3½" (Y1009).
Cricut® is a registered trademark of Provo Craft & Novelty, Inc. All rights reserved. This version is $99

If you would like to purchase just the digital version, that is available as well, it still contains the same shapes, stamp sets, and cardstock as the cartridge collection. The only difference is the 700 images are accessed using an online code rather than a physical cartridge.* Also, you will not the handy handbook that you will get when you get the cartridge version. The digital version is $79.


Have fun!


Margit

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!