Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September CTMH Newsletter










QUICK LINKS
Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterFind me on Google+
Find me on Pinterest 
Visit my blog
Upcoming Events



 These are the cards I made this month for the card workshop. I used the Zoe Paper Pack. I love this paper - there are so many possibilities with this.  The next class will be held on Sept. 17 at 7 pm. Please, let me know right away if you would like to participate. You can find all the details on my
blog.
Other dates:
Ideabook Premier - Sept 12, 10 am - 12 pm
Card workshop - Sept. 17, 10 am and 7 pm
I am planning a Christmas Card Buffet in October - any interest?
I would like to offer card kits - any interest in that? Please let me know, thank you 
JOIN OUR LIST
Join Our Mailing List
September Stamp of the Month

September 2015: Paper Garden

S1509, set of 10
Recommended Blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000)
2" × 2" (Y1003)
4" × 5" (Y1012)

Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

September 2015: Paper Garden (S1509)

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.


Like this Stamp of the Month? Check out others in these Idea Books.

 
Hostess Challenge
At convention we were challenged to find at least 1 hostess in August for a party - are you it? I would love to work with anyone who love to have some fun with their friends. I only have a few more dates open. You will be the first to see the new products!
 Would you say "no" at the possibility of receiving free product? Let me show you how!

Welcome to Close to my Heart -July 2015
Dear Margit,

as I write this, I will have recently returned from a trip from Philmont, New Mexico - to the BSA Scout Ranch. Loved it! yes, I love it here in Florida, but I must admit, it was wonderful to be back in the mountains again. New Mexico was blessed this year with lots of rain, so it was in bloom! If you are following my facebook page you saw all those sunflowers - wow - what a sight! Hope your summer has been a blessed one. Can you believe we are into fall already? And we have a  new book, good through next August along with a Holiday Expression booklet, that will be good until December 31 of this year.

Have fun - let me know how I may help you!

National Stamping Month-Hello, Life!
 

September is National Stamping Month, and this year
Close To My Heart has something to help every kind of papercrafter say a big "hello" to life!

Hello Life!

Available only during the month of September, these exclusive C-size My Acrylix® Hello, Life! stamp sets can be purchased for $13.95 USD each! Or, for an even better deal, you can purchase all three for only $34.95 USD-a savings of $6.90 USD!

Each stamp set is designed to fit with a specific type of papercrafting, whether that's traditional scrapbooking, cardmaking, or pocket scrapbooking. However, all the stamp sets coordinate with each other and can be used together to create dynamic artwork. These stamp sets also coordinate with shapes from the new Cricut® Artistry collection to help expand your artwork options even further. Remember, these stamp sets are available for one month only, so get your orders in for one stamp set-or all three-before these gorgeous stamps disappear! Make certain to follow Close To My Heart's blog, Instagram, and Facebook page for artwork inspiration featuring these lively stamp sets all month long. You can post your own artwork to your social media channels using the hashtag #ctmhHelloLife.
Watch the campaign video and contact me for more details.


While Supplies Last
Now that the new book is here, we have lots of great new items - some of our retired items have moved on to the  "While Supplies" last list.

Some of the items have been reduced in price, some of them quite deeply. When the items are gone - they are gone! It also pays to keep checking this list, since the company keeps adding on a regular basis to this list.
If you have some favorites on here - get them now, when they are gone, they are gone!




The new book is here!
Here is just a little taste of what you can find in this book:
  • New cartridge (all new cartridges will now have colored cardstock instead of dimensionals and are also available in digital form
  • New Picture My Life scrapbooking programs
  • Tons of new stamps
  • New scrapbook collections with coordinating paper packs, plastick sticker sheets, kraft die-cuts, vellum die-cuts, thick plastic die-cuts or chipboard die-cut
  • Sports stamp sets
  • M-size stamps for all US states and Canada provinces (available online)
  • New embossing folders
  • New colors
  • New organizers
For more, check out the book and you can also check out the website by going to "New Products".

A post in my blog has more detail as to some of the new items.

Have fun browsing!  
This is my birthday month! Yeah! Normally, the birthday girl gets the gifts, but I want to do something special for you. So...

CTMH gives you a free Holiday Expression with your order - I will give you a free Annual Idea book with your order!

If you order a cricut cartridge - I will send you an extra "surprise"

This is it for this month - please make sure you keep checking my blog and my facebook for updates! If you are not on facebook, let me know I would love to stay in touch with you with other means. We are about to launch the new idea book and we have always newsflashes I would love to bring your way - I would hate for you to miss something.

I would like to serve you - please let me know how I can do that the best way.

Oh - one more thing! At convention, we were informed how much we have supported Operation Smile in the passed 10 years! Can believe, it has been that long? We now have upped how much of the Operation Smile stamp set will go to that charity and we offer a T-Shirt with the proceeds going to that charity. If you would like to help share a smile - you may want to purchase a T-shirt!
Thank you!

Have a great day and I will talk to you soon.
Happily stamping,
 

Margit McCabe
Close to my Heart
We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most.

Forward this email

Close to my Heart | 14573 Spotted Sandpiper Blvd. | Winter Garden | FL | 34787

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!